help needed urgently - Windows CE

This is a discussion on help needed urgently - Windows CE ; hello all, I need to write telephony card driver for WINCE.what are the specific areas i need to know to write WINCE driver for telephony using embedded VC++?pls help me. thanks&regards John...

  1. help needed urgently

    hello all,

    I need to write telephony card driver for WINCE.what are the specific
    areas i need to know to write WINCE driver for telephony using embedded
    VC++?pls help me.

    thanks&regards
    John

  2. Re: help needed urgently

    hi all

    i need this book.its very urgent for my project

    Building powerful applications for Windows CE

    can anyone share me or send me mirror link to download this book?

+ Reply to Thread