Hi guys,

I'm having trouble with running video conferencing application on ce
device.
In my video conferencing environment, I wanna create video window for
each participant but the licensed OSD/display driver only supports two
video window due to hardware limitation.
So I tried to use DirectDraw to resolve multiple video window issue,
1.After survey DirectDraw for a while, I think I can use "Client Memory
Surfaces" to render the video data in system memory. But the first
thing is I have to port display driver to support DirectDraw
architecture. I wonder that does DirectDraw eventually utilize
OSD/display driver to create surface? So I can't use DirectDraw to
support multiple video window, right?

I also tried to use Imaging API comes with ce 5.0,
2. I added
SYSGEN_IMAGING,SYSGEN_IMAGING_BMP_DECODE,SYSGEN_IM AGING_BMP_ENCODE to
OS design, but call to "CreateImageFromFile" still failed. Here is the
code pieces,
CoInitializeEx(NULL, COINIT_MULTITHREADED);
CoCreateInstance(CLSID_ImagingFactory,
NULL,
CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER,
IID_IImagingFactory,
(void**) &pImagingFactory);
pImagingFactory->CreateImageFromFile(L"\\Hard disk\\boat.bmp", (struct
IImage **)&g_pImage);
Any idea why this happen?

3.Do you guys have any suggestion for such goal(multiple video window)?

Any comment will be very appreciated.
Nick -