Database - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Database - Windows CE ; hi, How to use database in CE aaplications?...

  1. Database

    hi,
    How to use database in CE aaplications?

  2. Re: Database

    "Zandu" wrote in message
    news:1137753693.045393.195020@g49g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > hi,
    > How to use database in CE aaplications?

    Hi,

    The Windows CE database API is quite nice, if your are looking for a rather
    simple database for your Windows CE device. I have encapsulated this API in
    some easy to use classes and have been able to build quite complex
    datastructures with it.

    But if you really need database power, consider the SQL CE version.

    Please be more specific if your need a more specific answer.

    Kind regards
    Henrik

  3. Re: Database

    "Henrik [6650]" wrote in message
    news:43da2f8f$0$140$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk. ..
    > "Zandu" wrote in message
    > news:1137753693.045393.195020@g49g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > > hi,
    > > How to use database in CE aaplications?

    > Hi,
    >
    > The Windows CE database API is quite nice, if your are looking for a

    rather
    > simple database for your Windows CE device. I have encapsulated this API

    in
    > some easy to use classes and have been able to build quite complex
    > datastructures with it.

    Do you have these classes posted anywhere? (ie. where can we find them?)

    DataGet® & PocketLog® www.dataget.com
    Data Collectors www.baxcode.com

  4. Re: Database

    "Baxter" wrote in message

    [snip]
    > Do you have these classes posted anywhere? (ie. where can we find them?)

    Hello,

    I will put them on my webside monday along with a how-to-use guide and a few
    examples for you to download.
    Unfortunately the site is down, due to server maintenance just now, but our
    IT Admin expects it up by noon monday.

    URL is www.impc.dk/tech/hno

  5. Re: Database

    "Henrik [6650]" wrote in message
    news:43db9a83$0$192$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk. ..

    > "Baxter" wrote in message
    > >

    > [snip]
    > > Do you have these classes posted anywhere? (ie. where can we find

    them?)

    > Hello,
    >
    > I will put them on my webside monday along with a how-to-use guide and a

    few
    > examples for you to download.
    > Unfortunately the site is down, due to server maintenance just now, but

    our
    > IT Admin expects it up by noon monday.
    >
    > URL is www.impc.dk/tech/hno

    Thanks. They should be instructive. I always find it easier to use actual
    code than just the dry manuals.