Newbie to MFC in windows CE!!! - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Newbie to MFC in windows CE!!! - Windows CE ; I was trying out an example from a tutorial but it doesnt happen to work.The code section where i am getting error is this,pls help me out.I have created a menu item called Runwcefirstdialog and in the pocket Pc 2003 ...

  1. Newbie to MFC in windows CE!!!

    I was trying out an example from a tutorial but it doesnt happen to
    work.The code section where i am getting error is this,pls help me
    out.I have created a menu item called Runwcefirstdialog and in the
    pocket Pc 2003 emulator i am getting the menu but wen i click on
    Runwcefirstdialog i am not getting the dialog box ' WCE First Dialog '
    with progress control.The class name for the dialog resource is '
    CWCEFirstDialog '.

    void CMainFrame::OnToolsRunwcefirstdialog()
    {
    // TODO: Add your command handler code here
    CWCEFirstDialog *pDlg = new CWCEFirstDialog();
    pDlg->DoModal();
    delete pDlg;
    }

  2. Re: Newbie to MFC in windows CE!!!

    I think you'll be more likely to get an answer if you post your
    question in microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer. I don't use MFC, and
    think this is largely an MFC question, so I can't help much.

    On 11 Jan 2006 22:29:06 -0800, "wowsmarties"
    wrote:

    >I was trying out an example from a tutorial but it doesnt happen to
    >work.The code section where i am getting error is this,pls help me
    >out.I have created a menu item called Runwcefirstdialog and in the
    >pocket Pc 2003 emulator i am getting the menu but wen i click on
    >Runwcefirstdialog i am not getting the dialog box ' WCE First Dialog '
    > with progress control.The class name for the dialog resource is '
    >CWCEFirstDialog '.
    >
    >void CMainFrame::OnToolsRunwcefirstdialog()
    >{
    > // TODO: Add your command handler code here
    > CWCEFirstDialog *pDlg = new CWCEFirstDialog();
    > pDlg->DoModal();
    > delete pDlg;
    >}

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP