Hungerian notation - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Hungerian notation - Windows CE ; Hi all, I am facing one problem, While going through the WinCE code I didn't understand many data types for example HANDLE,LP,DWORD etc there are so many in fact... Basically I have done some programming in linux environment so this ...

  1. Hungerian notation

    Hi all,

    I am facing one problem, While going through the WinCE code I didn't
    understand many data types for example HANDLE,LP,DWORD etc there are so
    many in fact...
    Basically I have done some programming in linux environment so this
    field(WinCE ) is very new to me . please help me out.
    Thanks and regards,
    prasi

  2. Re: Hungerian notation

    "prasi" skrev i en meddelelse
    news:1136362536.257861.40680@g44g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am facing one problem, While going through the WinCE code I didn't
    > understand many data types for example HANDLE,LP,DWORD etc there are so
    > many in fact...
    > Basically I have done some programming in linux environment so this
    > field(WinCE ) is very new to me . please help me out.
    > Thanks and regards,
    > prasi

    http://www.devsource.com/article2/0,1759,1764101,00.asp

+ Reply to Thread