Hi
I'm working on displaying media player file. I got one sample source
codefor Widows CE. I'm using Windows CE 5.0. This compiles fine but it

shows error that's WMP can not create in the statement
"CreateControl(__uuidof(WMP),L"",WS_VISIBLE|WS_CHILD,rect,&m_Panel,AFX_IDW_*PANE_FIRST))".

Can anyone tell me how to register dll i think this must be problem in
this case. one more thing I want to know Wht is the output of platform
builder and how to take advantage of it with evc++4.0 tools for
testing...( if any link available for newbie for using PB than kindly
let me know...)..
Thanks in advance

Navin