Lost my files, losing my mind - now you see them, now you don't... - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Lost my files, losing my mind - now you see them, now you don't... - Windows CE ; Okay, maybe on an off chance, somone other than me is still working. I have a Windows CE system + application. Two boot versions: boot to desktop (development and boot to application (release). I have a folder on my compact ...

  1. Lost my files, losing my mind - now you see them, now you don't...

    Okay, maybe on an off chance, somone other than me is still working. I
    have a Windows CE system + application. Two boot versions: boot to
    desktop (development and boot to application (release). I have a
    folder on my compact flash card full of html files for help.

    If I look at the CF card using a card reader and my development system,
    the files are in the folder.

    If I boot to the desktop, the files are in the folder.

    If I boot to the application, the files are gone. I mean *poof*.

    If I remove the card from the system and put it back in the card
    reader, they are there.

    What the heck is going on?

  2. Re: Lost my files, losing my mind - now you see them, now you don't...

    Oh well - corrupt directory folder. Desktop had no problem with it -
    win ce hurled....
    deleted the folder and re-created. All works now.

+ Reply to Thread