Help !! Displaying PNG image ..! - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Help !! Displaying PNG image ..! - Windows CE ; Hi !! I'm developing one application where I'm downloading one png format Pict from the webserver and displaying it on WinCE 5.0 OS Devices. I can able to connect to webserver and can downlod the image in buffer. How can ...

  1. Help !! Displaying PNG image ..!

    Hi !!
    I'm developing one application where I'm downloading one png format
    Pict from the webserver and displaying it on WinCE 5.0 OS Devices. I
    can able to connect to webserver and can downlod the image in buffer.
    How can I display this Image on Dialg based application. I use EVC++
    4.00 tool and my target device is Emulator Windows CE 5.0. I really
    need help as I'm working on deadline of my project..Kidly give me reply

    with just with sample applicaiton(If anybody know any sample applicaitn

    availabe on net please give me the URL, I'd tried most of.. but hope
    I'll be have one of good url).

    Thank you in Advance.

    Navin Salunke
    Software Enginner

  2. Re: Help !! Displaying PNG image ..!

    I got the answer from the site: I'm mentionning the link below so that
    everybody can have advantage of that source code...

    http://www.pocketpcdn.com/articles/a...orm(details)=&

    Regards

    Navin Salunke
    smartslack wrote:

    > Hi !!
    > I'm developing one application where I'm downloading one png format
    > Pict from the webserver and displaying it on WinCE 5.0 OS Devices. I
    > can able to connect to webserver and can downlod the image in buffer.
    > How can I display this Image on Dialg based application. I use EVC++
    > 4.00 tool and my target device is Emulator Windows CE 5.0. I really
    > need help as I'm working on deadline of my project..Kidly give me reply
    >
    > with just with sample applicaiton(If anybody know any sample applicaitn
    >
    > availabe on net please give me the URL, I'd tried most of.. but hope
    > I'll be have one of good url).
    >

    > Thank you in Advance.
    >

    > Navin Salunke
    > Software Enginner