Hi !!
I'm developing one application where I'm downloading one png format
Imate from the webserver and displaying it on WinCE 5.0 OS Devices. I
can able to connect to webserver and can downlod the image in buffer.
How can I display this Image on Dialgue based application. I use EVC++
4.00 tood and my target device is Emulator Windows CE 5.0. I really
need help as I'm working on deadline of my project..Kidly give me reply
with just with sample applicaiton(If anybody know any sample applicaitn
availabe on net please give me the URL, I'd tried most of.. but hope
I'll be have one of good url).

Thank you in Advance.

Navin Salunke
Software Enginner.