Hello,

I write an app for WinCE5.0 and using MFC and eVC that needs to copy a
view to the clipboard.
As I understand it, it's only possible to put in the clipborad DIB
bitmaps of type CF_DIB.

I searched google and the groups for info and examples. From what I
have found I tried several options and combinations (most of them using
DIBSection) but with no success. I either get a black rectangle when
pasting the result to other application or with other codes the data is
corrupt.

Can someone please post a full working example of code that copies a
view/window to the clipboard? it doesn't need to use MFC but it it
would be good if it does.

Thanks a lot
Pini