Hi friends !!
I've developed one wince application for windows CE 5.0 OS. I've to
show this application to one of my client and my boss as well.. kindly
give me the correct direction so that i can show my demo without
installing evc++ or only using emulator.exe. I've downloaded emulator
creator. I've downloaded platform builder (just thinking that this may
help me) now is there anything else that i need so that i can show my
WinCE application on emulator.exe.on desktop pc. Kindly guide me as
well...

i've spent my two days for searching the solution please help me

regards

Navin