We looking for a part-time work-from-home Windows CE developer to help
out with some small development projects.

Our firm is a Microsoft Gold Partner. One of our products is a
propietary software package for manufacturing companies. A few of our
customers are starting to experiment with Windows CE devices to collect
stock movement data on the shop floor. We need a resource that can we
can count on to provide development services to these accounts.

This position is virtual, so you will work from your home or office on
your own equipment. We will provide complete specifications and
sufficient lead time for you to develop in the evenings and on
week-ends.

You must be an experienced .Net programmer with at least a year of .Net
Windows CE experience. you must have experience working with a mobile
database. You must be able to provide a sample of your work, with
source code, that we can load on one of our test devices. You must
provide verifiable business references.

We will pay a competitive rate on a fixed fee basis. We have a project
that is due to start soon so we are anxious to find a resource.

If you are interested, please reply to vic_trinitycos@yahoo.com and we
will set up a phone interview.