similar to the problem the guy below had. Is this something that can be
remedied or is the device just dying?

1. Yzayv
Sep 10 2001, 10:15 am show options

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsce
From: y...@aol.com (Yzayv) - Find messages by this author
Date: 10 Sep 2001 15:14:57 GMT
Subject: Cassiopeia E-100 - Grey area at top of screen
| Report Abuse

When I turn my E-100 on, there's often a grey area in the top 1/3 of
the
screen. I've found by squeezing (lightly) the device from the sides, it
usually
removes the grey area.

Anyone know why this is happening? Is my device starting to go bad, or
is there
something I can do to avoid this?

2. Kenneth Demeester
Sep 12 2001, 3:50 pm show options

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsce
From: "Kenneth Demeester" - Find
messages by this author
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:52:28 +0200
Subject: Re: Cassiopeia E-100 - Grey area at top of screen
| Report Abuse

I have the same problem with the E-105. Any news about that issue??

Kenneth.

Yzayv wrote in message