Hi,

I am trying to use services.exe to run an application (dll) at startup.
I read the article, "Implementing a network service on windows ce" by
John Spaith, and tried to run his example of finger on my device, which
is running under ce 4.1.
No success!

I've used different pathnames for the dll value under the
...\services\finger registry key, and stored the dll in various
directories and as part of the OS image. Again, no success!

Has anyone been able to achieve this with his example? Or can anyone
provide the source of an example of a dll which can be started by
services.exe on ce 4.1?

I've spent days wrestling with this problem, and heads, meaning mine,
will roll if I can't solve this soon.

Thanks, Verne