How to: schedual an auto file backup. - Windows CE

This is a discussion on How to: schedual an auto file backup. - Windows CE ; This is my first time working with CE, be gentle. What is the best way to create a daily or hourly routine to copy contents of one folder to another. This will be a daily backup routine of operational files ...

  1. How to: schedual an auto file backup.

    This is my first time working with CE, be gentle. What is the best way
    to create a daily or hourly routine to copy contents of one folder to
    another.
    This will be a daily backup routine of operational files for an
    automated manufacturing machine.

  2. Re: How to: schedual an auto file backup.

    I would suggest using CeSetUserNotificationEx().

    I detail the issues with it on my blog,
    http://elegantdevelopment.blogspot.c...-pc-event.html

    -Kody

+ Reply to Thread