Does CE 5.0 Support SignalObjectandWait syncronization api call - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Does CE 5.0 Support SignalObjectandWait syncronization api call - Windows CE ; I am trying to write symmetric code for Windows 200x and Windows ce, and one are of difficulty has been the absence of SignalObjectandWait. Has it been added to ce 5.0?...

  1. Does CE 5.0 Support SignalObjectandWait syncronization api call

    I am trying to write symmetric code for Windows 200x and Windows ce,
    and one are of difficulty has been the absence of SignalObjectandWait.

    Has it been added to ce 5.0?

  2. Re: Does CE 5.0 Support SignalObjectandWait syncronization api call

    I'm not finding any referance to this in CE 5.0 so I would say that it
    has not been added at this point.

+ Reply to Thread