Deploying VisStud 2003 applications to Win CE under Platform Builder - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Deploying VisStud 2003 applications to Win CE under Platform Builder - Windows CE ; Hi, From Visual Studio 2003 I can deploy an application to a CE .NET device via Active Sync, or to a CE Emulator installed with Visual Studio. I am in the process of developing a driver under Platform Builder (4.2) ...

  1. Deploying VisStud 2003 applications to Win CE under Platform Builder

    Hi,
    From Visual Studio 2003 I can deploy an application to a CE .NET
    device via Active Sync, or to a CE Emulator installed with Visual
    Studio. I am in the process of developing a driver under Platform
    Builder (4.2) and ideally would like to be able to deploy the
    application which will use the driver to the _emulated_ platform under
    Platform Builder. Can Visual Studio be configured to spot that
    emulation rather than using its own? It half gets there as if the
    Platform Builder emulation is up and running Studio fails to start its
    own emulator.
    Cheers, Stuart

  2. Re: Deploying VisStud 2003 applications to Win CE under Platform Builder

    Hi,

    Do you know is it necessary to install Visual Studio .NET separately in
    an Windows CE .NET environment or not? Is Visual Studio .NET IDE is
    already in the Windows CE .NET OS ?

    Regards
    Dev

  3. Re: Deploying VisStud 2003 applications to Win CE under Platform Builder

    Hi,

    Do you know is it necessary to install Visual Studio .NET separately in
    an Windows CE .NET environment or not? Is Visual Studio .NET IDE is
    already in the Windows CE .NET OS ?

    Regards
    Dev

+ Reply to Thread