Help With Third Party SDKs - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Help With Third Party SDKs - Windows CE ; I am trying to install the OpenNETCF* SDK. I am using the Visual Studio 2003 IDE, and I've used the following Platforms / Operating Systems: AMD 3000+ with Windows XP SP2 Intel P3 933mhz with Windows 2000 Virtual PC on ...

  1. Help With Third Party SDKs

    I am trying to install the OpenNETCF* SDK. I am using the Visual
    Studio 2003 IDE, and I've used the following Platforms / Operating
    Systems:

    AMD 3000+ with Windows XP SP2
    Intel P3 933mhz with Windows 2000
    Virtual PC on Apple G4 PowerBook with Windows 2000

    It appears to install fine (except on VPC, but that's another issue) on
    both PCs, but when I attempt to build with any using directives for
    OpentNETCF, it can't find any of the namespaces.

    What am I doing wrong? I write it out as:

    "using OpenNETCF.Net;"

    Is my syntax wrong? Is the installation somehow not completing? Was
    there something I forgot to RTFM?

    Thank you,
    Scott

  2. Re: Help With Third Party SDKs

    "skgonyea" wrote in message
    news:1118352115.289167.168880@f14g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
    >I am trying to install the OpenNETCF* SDK

    Those guys all hang out at

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

    Ask over there and most likely one of them will help you. They are real cool
    and knowledgeable.

+ Reply to Thread