Shut down - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Shut down - Windows CE ; Hi I have a problem. I'm developing an application in windows ce.net. It's my first experience with this os, but I can't shut down the pc. Can you help me? thanks Ale PS: sorry for my poor english....

  1. Shut down

    Hi I have a problem. I'm developing an application in windows ce.net.
    It's my first experience with this os, but I can't shut down the pc.
    Can you help me? thanks Ale

    PS: sorry for my poor english.

  2. Re: Shut down

    On 1 Jun 2005 07:16:38 -0700, aleruggeri87@virgilio.it wrote:

    >Hi I have a problem. I'm developing an application in windows ce.net.
    >It's my first experience with this os, but I can't shut down the pc.
    >Can you help me? thanks Ale

    I suggest checking a 13-17 March 2001 thread called "Can you
    programmatically shutdown the pocket pc?" in several newsgroups,
    including microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer and
    microsoft.public.windowsce.

    >PS: sorry for my poor english.

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.