Jornada 504 Original CD-ROM - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Jornada 504 Original CD-ROM - Windows CE ; Can anyone tell me where to find a copy of the setup CD-ROM that came with a Jornada 540?...

  1. Jornada 504 Original CD-ROM

    Can anyone tell me where to find a copy of the setup CD-ROM that came
    with a Jornada 540?

  2. Re: Jornada 504 Original CD-ROM

    On 31 May 2005 15:30:08 -0700, "newton27" wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me where to find a copy of the setup CD-ROM that came
    >with a Jornada 540?

    Are you looking for anything in particular from the CD? I'm pretty
    sure the only things worth much are ActiveSync and Outlook. You can
    download ActiveSync for free from Microsoft's web site.

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    500 Harrison Ave., Suite 3R
    Boston, MA 02118