I am running WinCE5.0 and trying to autolaunch an application from
\windows\startup using a LNK file. The file included in the LNK file is
a BAT file in the flash file system. If I telnet to the device and
execute \FFS\startup.bat, it will execute, but it does not run during
powerup.

We have just converted from WinCE4.2 to WinCE5.0 and this used to work.
Nothing has changed in the system other than converting to WinCE5.0 and
now the startup application does not launch. Here are the relavent file
sections:

platform.bib
startup.lnk $(_TARGETPLATROOT)\FILES\startup.lnk NK SH

platform.dat
Directory("\Windows\Startup"):-File("startup.lnk","\Windows\startup.lnk")

startup.lnk
18#"\FFS\startup.bat"

Please advise,
Thanks!