Hi All,
I have to load a memory card device driver(a stream interface driver)
through another stream interface driver(Parent) in its XXX_Init
part.Please let me know of how can one go about it and what are the
registry settings that need to be incorporated to identify it as a
block driver.

Can we use ActivateDevice() to load the driver and DeActivateDevice()
to unload the driver in the Parent Stream interface driver?

Also, could any body give an insight of how one can load WIN CE FAT
file system on Block device driver (LoadFSD() is obselete since WIN CE
4.0) and how the FAT file system recognizes intially the data
assosciated with the Block driver.
Thanks in advance,
Srini