Petition for Handheld PC Minimo - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Petition for Handheld PC Minimo - Windows CE ; Looking for a decent browser for H/PC but don't know what to do about it? Sign this Petition! Your voice counts! This petition is for who wish to have Mozilla ported for Handheld PC. PIE bundled with Handheld PC is ...

  1. Petition for Handheld PC Minimo

    Looking for a decent browser for H/PC but don't know what to do about
    it? Sign this Petition! Your voice counts!

    This petition is for who wish to have Mozilla ported for Handheld PC.

    PIE bundled with Handheld PC is not much of use now, for it is slow,
    does not support many security functions, etc.

    We request the development for Handheld PC port of Minimo.

    http://www.petitiononline.com/mozhpc/

  2. Re: Petition for Handheld PC Minimo

    Can we let the other HandheldPC related sites know about this?

+ Reply to Thread