geodegx2 platform builder image problem - Windows CE

This is a discussion on geodegx2 platform builder image problem - Windows CE ; hi! we're trying to make a wince 5.0 image using platform builder 5. our problem is that we cant boot to our image. it stalls indefinitely when booting to our image. it just says jumping to 0x002243fd. our hardware is ...

  1. geodegx2 platform builder image problem

    hi! we're trying to make a wince 5.0 image using platform builder 5.
    our problem is that we cant boot to our image. it stalls indefinitely
    when booting to our image. it just says jumping to 0x002243fd. our
    hardware is an amd geode gx2 processor with 128mb ram, 16mb vram, 2.1g
    hdd, with cs5535 companion chip, a realtek rtl8100c ethernet, 2 usb, 1
    serial, 1 vga, in a sony mb-1057 board. we tried the amd geode bsp
    from the platform builder, and the geodegx2 bsp downloaded from the amd
    developer site, we also tried all the design templates from custom
    device to windows thin client, but we still have the same problem. any
    ideas?

  2. Re: geodegx2 platform builder image problem

    I definitely don't have an answer to your actual question. I think you
    will be far more likely to get an answer if you post to a more
    suitable newsgroup. I just used google
    (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search) to look up
    platformbuilder
    and got 487 hits. I don't think the contents of any are particularly
    relevant. But I sure think many are in a more relevant newsgroup:
    microsoft.public.windowsce.platbuilder

    On 26 Apr 2005 02:07:52 -0700, "rastamadafafa"
    wrote:

    >hi! we're trying to make a wince 5.0 image using platform builder 5.
    >our problem is that we cant boot to our image. it stalls indefinitely
    >when booting to our image. it just says jumping to 0x002243fd. our
    >hardware is an amd geode gx2 processor with 128mb ram, 16mb vram, 2.1g
    >hdd, with cs5535 companion chip, a realtek rtl8100c ethernet, 2 usb, 1
    >serial, 1 vga, in a sony mb-1057 board. we tried the amd geode bsp
    >from the platform builder, and the geodegx2 bsp downloaded from the amd
    >developer site, we also tried all the design templates from custom
    >device to windows thin client, but we still have the same problem. any
    >ideas?

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    500 Harrison Ave., Suite 3R