Hi All,
We are developing a windows ce 5.0 based VoIP device. Target device
supports G.723.1 decoding and AEC and VAD through a separate DSP.
Windows CE provides VAIL, RTC client architecture for handling this.
VAIL contains a media manager which handles sending/receiving audio
data through the RTP stack.

We have decided to implement a custom media manager object to make the
best use of the available hardware for decoding, AEC etc. However this
requires us to implement RTP stack in the media manager. Can we not
utilize the RTP media stack provided as part of RTC client API
implementation, while exploiting the above hw features in the custom
Media Manager object implementation? Are there any free RTP stacks
available for Windows CE?

Regards