I'm developing a windows CE 802.1x client to associate a encrypted
WLAN. I have a version that works fine in the desktop, but when I
ported to CE, I can't read anything from the interface.

Here is what I'm doing:

1- Removed the WZC from registry and reseting de Pocket.

2- Call myhandle = CreateFile(NDISUIO_DEVICE_NAME,
GENERIC_READ|GENERIC_WRITE,
0,
NULL,
OPEN_EXISTING,
FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL,
(HANDLE) INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE);
- Works fine

3- Call IOCTL_NDISUIO_OPEN_DEVICE passing the interface name - Works
fine

4- Call
OID_802_11_AUTHENTICATION_MODE = Ndis802_11AuthModeOpen
OID_802_11_INFRASTRUCTURE_MODE = Ndis802_11Infrastructure
OID_802_11_ENCRYPTION_STATUS = Ndis802_11Encryption1Enabled
OID_802_11_SSID =
- Everything works fine and the interface associate.

5- Call code = ReadFile(myhandle,
(LPVOID)frame,
MAX_FRAME_SIZE,
&bytesRead,
NULL);

Whenever I call the ReadFile, code always returns TRUE and bytesRead
always returns 0, but I know that the AP is sending a EAP-ReqId in this
moment, because in my desktop client, bytesRead receive a valor greater
than 0 everytime.

Am I doing something wrong ?