windows ce emulator - Windows CE

This is a discussion on windows ce emulator - Windows CE ; I have been curious to install Windows CE on a desktop computer or even just find an emulator for it. If anyone could tell me where to find a decent emulator that would be great. Ofcourse, a way to install ...

  1. windows ce emulator

    I have been curious to install Windows CE on a desktop computer or even
    just find an emulator for it. If anyone could tell me where to find a
    decent emulator that would be great. Ofcourse, a way to install Windows
    CE on a desktop would fit the bill perfectly

    Thanks,
    John Avitable
    jcoolkid15@gmail.com

  2. Re: windows ce emulator

    On 21 Apr 2005 18:50:45 -0700, jcoolkid15@gmail.com wrote:

    >I have been curious to install Windows CE on a desktop computer or even
    >just find an emulator for it. If anyone could tell me where to find a
    >decent emulator that would be great. Ofcourse, a way to install Windows
    >CE on a desktop would fit the bill perfectly

    I just used google () to look up
    emulator
    in this newsgroup (comp.os.ms-windows.ce) and got 420 hits. Certainly
    enough to let you know emulators exist. When I narrowed the search to
    posts from me, I got 8 hits. I, at least, think they are particularly
    useful.

    >Thanks,
    >John Avitable
    >jcoolkid15@gmail.com