Hi All,
i am working on porting Windows CE 5.0 and Linux on our custom SOC. I
need to support IrDA communication on the device we are targeting. Our
reference design has a separate IrDA controller capable of SIR, MIR and
FIR.

I want to know whether Windows CE has some limitation in speed and
performance of Fast IrDA. Can speeds nearing the 4 Mbps mark be
achieved ? Sample Driver for Renesas development boards with Windows CE
5.0 suggests that there are some performance issues with the driver
which limit the transfer speeds for F-IrDA.

We have to commit achievable speeds in our design to our customers. If
anyone can help in this issue it would be great.

regards,
-Abhishek.

[Software Architect]