How Virtual Machine for Windows CE ??? - Windows CE

This is a discussion on How Virtual Machine for Windows CE ??? - Windows CE ; I need Virtual Machine for Windows CE 4.2. How ??? Thank you very much for the answer. Marco Italy...

  1. How Virtual Machine for Windows CE ???

    I need Virtual Machine for Windows CE 4.2.
    How ???
    Thank you very much for the answer.

    Marco
    Italy

  2. Re: How Virtual Machine for Windows CE ???

    Reply to message from "Marco" (Mon, 11 Apr 2005
    20:52:14) about "How Virtual Machine for Windows CE ???":

    M> I need Virtual Machine for Windows CE 4.2. How ???
    M> Thank you very much for the answer.

    M> Marco
    M> Italy

    What kind of virtual machine? JavaVM? See "Creme"

    Stjepan Brbot

+ Reply to Thread