ActiveSync postsync step - Windows CE

This is a discussion on ActiveSync postsync step - Windows CE ; Hello, I remember I read once somewhere that a post-sync "action" might be possible. So the basic ideea is that after the synchronisation process is over you could execute an external application or something like this. If you happend to ...

  1. ActiveSync postsync step

    Hello,

    I remember I read once somewhere that a post-sync "action" might be
    possible. So the basic ideea is that after the synchronisation process
    is over you could execute an external application or something like
    this.

    If you happend to know anything about this please give any hint .. it
    would be apreciated very much. thanx in advance.
    Ioan-Paul Pirau.

  2. Re: ActiveSync postsync step

    problem solved.
    On the Desktop side I found the "AutoStartOnDisconnect" registry key.
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows CE
    Services\AutoStartOnDisconnect]

    On the Device side I found the "CeRunAppAtEvent" function with the
    "NOTIFICATION_EVENT_SYNC_END" event
    see :
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...AppAtEvent.asp

    All the best!