I'm trying to make a picture scroll within a panel on a Windows CE
device. However, when I add a panel and try to set its autoscroll
property to "true", it seems to be missing. All the documentation
seems to indicate that Autoscroll was excluded from the Windows CE
panel control, but given that CE is for smaller devices, this seems
terribly short-sighted.

Is there a way to add a picturebox to a panel so that when the picture
is bigger than the display, the panel automatically scrolls?

The only other solution I've found is to build a custom control as
described at
http://www.thecodeproject.com/cs/mis...asp?print=true
but building the design time control fails.

Thanks for any help you can give.