Hi,

My name is Bret Hollander. I am a recruiter for Applied Data Systems,
Inc. (ADS) in Columbia, Maryland. During my sourcing today, I
discovered this user group as it might relate to a current vacancy we
have for a Windows CE Software Engineer. A comprehensive overview of
ADS and our current need for a Windows CE Software Engineer are
described below.

Should you determine that the position described below is an excellent
match of your industry experience and education as it pertains to this
job, as well as your present job objective, then please send your
latest resume as an attached MS Word document with full contact
information, and also include the following in a brief cover letter or
as part of their reply in the body of the e-Mail:

- Best time to reach you for an initial phone screen and phone numbers
to contact you by
- Present salary/salary required (this is a full-time, salaried
position)
- Willingness to relocate (if applicable)

If you have previously responded to ADS or spoken to one of our
recruiters within the last two months, please do not resend your
resume, but simply indicate your interest to the specific job described
below.

Our staff:

- works with a tremendous amount of different vertical markets
- engages in new projects or products every 6-8 weeks
- enjoys a fantastic learning and mentoring environment
- accesses the latest technology from Intel and Microsoft

We invite you to be part of our industry-leading engineering team that
has completed award-winning customer products from concept to
production.

Bret Hollander
Recruiter
Applied Data Systems
Direct: (301) 365-2663
E-mail: bhollander@applieddata.net
Career Site: http://www.applieddata.net/careers.asp

+++++++++++++

COMPANY OVERVIEW

Applied Data Systems, Inc. (ADS) is a leading developer of RISC-based
embedded solutions, employing Intel's StrongARM processor and
microprocessor core technology from ARM, and supporting a wide range of
operating systems, including Linux, Windows CE and VxWorks. ADS'
solutions are ideally suited for mobile and Internet-enabled
applications requiring wireless connectivity. ADS solutions enable
numerous applications including process control, GPS, fleet management,
and POS/kiosk. Launched in 1995 and privately owned, ADS has grown to
$20MM in sales with 54 employees. Our 2005 growth projection is a 40%
increase in staff and sales to $30MM.

ADS systems and licensed designs have been incorporated as core product
components by over 100 customers and leading OEMs in numerous
industries, such as:

- Routers & wireless hubs
- Medical devices
- Digital fuel pump displays & operator interface
- Onboard Advanced Farming Systems (AFS)
- Transportation / fleet management
- Recreation/golf cart GPS and management systems
- Handheld devices

ADS' target markets are experiencing explosive growth driven by
numerous trends such as mobile computing, wireless Internet access, GPS
capabilities, multi-media, and environmentally durable systems.
As a result of these trends, end-users are demanding increasingly
advanced functionality and OEMs require embedded solutions that exhibit
high performance, low-power consumption, high battery efficiencies, and
small form factors, such as those delivered by ADS.

ADS has received numerous awards such as:

- Windows Embedded Partner of the Year for 2004 and 2002
- 1st RISC-based Company to became an ICA Member
- Being named Washington DC Techway Fastest 50 Growth Companies

ADS has also helped it's own customers at a 2004 major electronics
show.

- Best of Show - Microvision
- Best of Show, Consumer Electronics - Gibson Audio
- Best of Show Runnerup - WRT

Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, ADS has been a leading provider of
SBC technology for the embedded market. We also maintain satellite
offices in Charlottesvillle (Linux) and Ohio (Windows CE).

++++++++++++++

JOB DESCRIPTION

Title: Windows CE Software Engineer
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Sponsorship: None

Write device drivers and integrate Windows CE to company's embedded
single board computers. Analyze and define system/software development
and integration.

Requirements:

- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- 3-5 years of extensive industry programming experience with Windows
CE and ARM processors.
- At least 3 years of extensive industry experience with real-time
embedded systems or low-level device driver development.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering (BSEE), Computer Science (BSCS)
or related degree.
- C/C++ and ARM Assembly programming capability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work equally well in a team environment or independently.