Small size SBCs with PCMCIA - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Small size SBCs with PCMCIA - Windows CE ; Hi Experts, We are looking for a small size SBC (for a PDA-like case) with 2 or more PCMCIA slots and no ethernet. Is there a standard form factor for these sizes, the smallest formal form factor I have found ...

  1. Small size SBCs with PCMCIA

    Hi Experts,

    We are looking for a small size SBC (for a PDA-like case) with 2 or
    more PCMCIA slots and no ethernet. Is there a standard form factor for
    these sizes, the smallest formal form factor I have found seems to be
    the PC/104.

    I have found the Adaptech Risc boards and the AppliedData Bitsyx board,
    can you advise on them. Any other boards?

    Please advise. Thanks.

    John

  2. Re: Small size SBCs with PCMCIA

    Check out Inhand Elf3