Hi,

I've installed WinCE 5.0 on a desktop computer (Pentium Pro 180 Mhz
144 Mb RAM). My OS is based on the Enterprise Web Pad template. I've
added support for ActiveSync and Serial Port. My win2000 computer is
linked to my wince computer through a serial Null Modem cable. When I
start ActiveSync, the Get Connected window tells me my device is not
connected. At the same time, I get on my wince machine the following
message:
"Out of Memory. Cannot connect to PC. No program memory available.
Stop some programs and try again. If the problem persists, reset your
device according to the owner's manual"
In fact, only the OS is running! In the task manager, the list box is
empty. Does anyone know what is happening with my memory?

Thanks