No title bar - Windows CE

This is a discussion on No title bar - Windows CE ; OK, just started buying different thin clients at work. They come preloaded with Windows CE.Net and I use Citrix to provide the applications. Everything works fine and I have no problems. The only annoying thing is that either Citrix or ...

  1. No title bar

    OK, just started buying different thin clients at work. They come
    preloaded with Windows CE.Net and I use Citrix to provide the
    applications.

    Everything works fine and I have no problems. The only annoying thing
    is that either Citrix or Windows CE.Net removes the title bar of every
    Citrix published application. So, there is no way to minimise,
    maximise or have a window at a smaller size!!!!

    Does anybody know how to change this?

    Thanks

  2. Re: No title bar

    Doh! This was me being silly.