Win CE installation ?? - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Win CE installation ?? - Windows CE ; Hi All, We are interested in evaluating WinCE. For this we registered at embedded kit site and tried to install Windows CE 5.0 eval version(recently made available on MS site). The installation stalled with the message informing .NET needs to ...

  1. Win CE installation ??

    Hi All,
    We are interested in evaluating WinCE.
    For this we registered at embedded kit site and tried to install
    Windows CE 5.0 eval version(recently made available on MS site).
    The installation stalled with the message informing .NET needs to
    be installed before WinCE installation.
    After .NET framework installation, WinCE installation stalled
    giving package integrity error.
    What can be done to evaluate WinCE in this scenario ?

    Thanks in Advance,
    Anand

  2. Re: Win CE installation ??

    It sounds like one of the files corrupted on download (assuming you
    downloaded)

    Clear the internet cache and temp files and start the install again.

    --
    Chris Tilley
    Editor-in-Chief

    "anand" wrote in message
    news:57e0c4f4.0408022338.75497309@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi All,
    > We are interested in evaluating WinCE.
    > For this we registered at embedded kit site and tried to install
    > Windows CE 5.0 eval version(recently made available on MS site).
    > The installation stalled with the message informing .NET needs to
    > be installed before WinCE installation.
    > After .NET framework installation, WinCE installation stalled
    > giving package integrity error.
    > What can be done to evaluate WinCE in this scenario ?
    >
    > Thanks in Advance,
    > Anand

+ Reply to Thread