Ethernet Drivers - help - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Ethernet Drivers - help - Windows CE ; Am I going to have any luck finding drivers that will work for the following cards on the following machine: Xircom CreditCard Ethernet + Modem II CEM2 or Dell (3Com) Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX 3CCFE575CT-D On A: HP Jornada 680 ...

  1. Ethernet Drivers - help

    Am I going to have any luck finding drivers that will work for the
    following cards on the following machine:

    Xircom CreditCard Ethernet + Modem II CEM2
    or
    Dell (3Com) Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX 3CCFE575CT-D

    On A:

    HP Jornada 680
    Microsoft Windows CE, Handheld PC Edition Version 3.01
    Core System Version 2.11

    I've checked the HP, Dell, 3Com and Xircom (now intel) sites for
    answers, as well as many different google searches in both web and
    groups, and can not find an answer, which usually means I'm out of
    luck, but I decided to ask the experts.

    Please help.

  2. Re: Ethernet Drivers - help

    John Smith wrote:
    > Am I going to have any luck finding drivers that will work for the
    > following cards on the following machine:
    >
    > Xircom CreditCard Ethernet + Modem II CEM2

    AFAIK not and I've been looking for it too

    Works ok only as a modem under my CE2.0 MIPS.

    Sinager

  3. Re: Ethernet Drivers - help

    You wont have any luck with Combi-Cards under CE.

    I have never found one that will do both things.

    You can see all the compatible hardware that I know about here:
    http://www.hpcfactor.com/hcl/

    --
    Chris Tilley
    Editor-in-Chief

    "sinager" wrote in message
    > John Smith wrote:
    >> Am I going to have any luck finding drivers that will work for the
    >> following cards on the following machine:
    >>
    >> Xircom CreditCard Ethernet + Modem II CEM2

    > AFAIK not and I've been looking for it too
    >
    > Works ok only as a modem under my CE2.0 MIPS.
    >
    > Sinager

+ Reply to Thread