Python on an HP 620lq with windows ce 2.0 (for sh3) - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Python on an HP 620lq with windows ce 2.0 (for sh3) - Windows CE ; Any one know if theres a version of python that will work on an old HP 620lq handheld pc with windows ce 2.0 (for sh3) Thankyou Solar...

  1. Python on an HP 620lq with windows ce 2.0 (for sh3)

    Any one know if theres a version of python that will work on an old
    HP 620lq handheld pc with windows ce 2.0 (for sh3)

    Thankyou

    Solar

  2. Re: Python on an HP 620lq with windows ce 2.0 (for sh3)

    I just used google (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search) to
    look up
    windows ce python sh3
    and got 19 hits. At least one discussed a port in 1998, which is old
    enough to cover your 620.

    On 28 Jul 2004 07:43:15 -0700, solar@despammed.com (solar) wrote:

    >Any one know if theres a version of python that will work on an old
    >HP 620lq handheld pc with windows ce 2.0 (for sh3)
    >
    >Thankyou
    >
    >Solar

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.