Hello,

I'm attempting to write an application for a 3rd party BSP
that only supports the Armv4i target. I added the Armv4i
build target into each of my projects, and changed the
/MACHINE link specification from ARM to THUMB. So all
compiles/links properly, but I'm unable to debug.

When I attempt to start the debugger, a dialog box appears
stating something like "unable to find a debugger able to debug
the attached device. The debugging session cannot begin".
I've seen other references to this dialog box within the
discussion threads, but I have not found a solution.

Does anyone know of a way to get around this problem?

Thanks in advance,
- Rich