Recently Pocket PC reviewed ActivePrint. Here are some
highlights from the review.

"ActivePrint 3.0 is a very easy and elegant way to print files from your
Pocket PC."

"Their support and patience with my requests was definitely world-class."

"I highly recommend this program for the mobile professional who's been
looking for the ideal Pocket PC printing solution."

See the whole review here,29361

Try ActivePrint 3.1 for 7 days for FREE

Or buy ActivePrint 3.1 for $39.99 (USD)

By using the software on your desktop, ActivePrint gives you the ability to
print many standard document types like Pocket Word or Pocket Excel. But
while many other Pocket PC printing solutions stop there, ActivePrint breaks
through with as many as 60 compatible document types. ActivePrint 3.1 also
gives you the ability to print many lesser known (but no less usable)
document types.

Pocket Watch Software