I am trying to find out if a single Remote or Desktop Host application
can access methods in more than one DLL on a client CE device
CeRapiIvoke. I am able to do this with one DLL on the CE device, but
when I add an access on the second DLL's method, Rapi closes the
active sync connection. When I do this I do a CeRapiInit once and
for all calls to CeRapiInvoke for either DLL's. If RAPI supports
access to multiple CE DLL's from one Desktop application, Do I need to
open and close Rapi between each DLL access or is there some other
sequence that needs to be done.

Thanks for any info on this subject.

Mark S