I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I need help
and here is as good a place to ask for any. I apologize for the way this is
organized and worded.
I'm looking for a way to connect my Dell Axim PDA running PocketPC 2003
to a set of analog inputs and outputs of another device (which I am in the
process of conceptualizing, so I may or may not be able to answer questions
on the subject) using some kind of SD Card. I know that there are GPS and
wireless systems available, but I haven't found anything to do the kind of
thing that I want. The fact is that my team, and myself, have very little
skills that could be used to create a card, but we are mostly programmers
and can develop software.
Does anyone know of any device (SD-IO Card), or software development
system (we're using Embedded Visual Basic to create the application that
needs the input and output) that might be able to help me.
Thankyou in advance,
Jake (aka Mr Nobody)