ANN: PocketDOS Windows 3.x Mouse Driver available - Windows CE

This is a discussion on ANN: PocketDOS Windows 3.x Mouse Driver available - Windows CE ; Dear PocketDOS users, It is now possible to use the pointing device under Windows 3.x running on PocketDOS using the PocketDOS Windows 3.x Mouse Driver. The mouse driver is compatible with Windows 3.x and requires any version of PocketDOS (with ...

  1. ANN: PocketDOS Windows 3.x Mouse Driver available

    Dear PocketDOS users,

    It is now possible to use the pointing device under Windows 3.x
    running on PocketDOS using the PocketDOS Windows 3.x Mouse Driver.

    The mouse driver is compatible with Windows 3.x and requires any
    version of PocketDOS (with the PocketDOS DOS mouse driver installed
    and active).

    The PocketDOS Windows 3.x Mouse Driver will be included in future
    releases of PocketDOS, but until that time, can be downloaded from:
    http://www.pocketdos.com/download.htm#Other

    Q: What is PocketDOS?
    A: PocketDOS is an MS-DOS 6.22 compatible DOS for your Microsoft
    Windows CE, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile based Pocket Computer. In
    addition to a full DOS, PocketDOS lets you install and run many DOS
    programs* on your Pocket Computer. PocketDOS also lets you access
    devices such as touchscreens, built-in and external modems, IR ports,
    flash disks, network drives, printers and more from within DOS and DOS
    programs.
    (* Intel 8086/80186 compatible using CGA, MCGA, HP-LX or text display
    modes)

    Thank you for your interest.
    ---
    PocketDOS - Adds DOS compatibility to your Pocket Computer.
    http://www.pocketdos.com

  2. Re: PocketDOS Windows 3.x Mouse Driver available

    Hi

    I had the evaluation of pocket dos installed on my IPAQ2210. I have tried
    to install windows 3.1 but was unsuccessful as this version was written for
    the 386 processor. I later found that a windows 1.0 existed and tried to run
    this version but still does not, when trying to reboot after successful
    install. I believe it was designed for the 186 processor. Are there any
    emulation programs that will enable me to run and use to an extent, programs
    that were written for use in a post windows 95 environment on my IPAQ 2210?

    Thanks

    Naveed

    --
    Mr Naveed Qayyum

    www.mnq.org.uk
    "PocketDOS" wrote in message
    news:418bc8dc.0404220508.5201930@posting.google.co m...
    > Dear PocketDOS users,
    >
    > It is now possible to use the pointing device under Windows 3.x
    > running on PocketDOS using the PocketDOS Windows 3.x Mouse Driver.
    >
    > The mouse driver is compatible with Windows 3.x and requires any
    > version of PocketDOS (with the PocketDOS DOS mouse driver installed
    > and active).
    >
    > The PocketDOS Windows 3.x Mouse Driver will be included in future
    > releases of PocketDOS, but until that time, can be downloaded from:
    > http://www.pocketdos.com/download.htm#Other
    >
    > Q: What is PocketDOS?
    > A: PocketDOS is an MS-DOS 6.22 compatible DOS for your Microsoft
    > Windows CE, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile based Pocket Computer. In
    > addition to a full DOS, PocketDOS lets you install and run many DOS
    > programs* on your Pocket Computer. PocketDOS also lets you access
    > devices such as touchscreens, built-in and external modems, IR ports,
    > flash disks, network drives, printers and more from within DOS and DOS
    > programs.
    > (* Intel 8086/80186 compatible using CGA, MCGA, HP-LX or text display
    > modes)
    >
    > Thank you for your interest.
    > ---
    > PocketDOS - Adds DOS compatibility to your Pocket Computer.
    > http://www.pocketdos.com

+ Reply to Thread