Deletion of OK button in Title Bar - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Deletion of OK button in Title Bar - Windows CE ; Hi, I Want to delete "OK Button" on title bar in a dialog window. I Dont want 'X' button in title bar because i dont want any one to close my application. I dont want any other buttons on title ...

  1. Deletion of OK button in Title Bar

    Hi,
    I Want to delete "OK Button" on title bar in a dialog window.
    I Dont want 'X' button in title bar because i dont want any one to close
    my application.

    I dont want any other buttons on title bar.

    How do i do it .

    i am new to CE. please explain in detail.

    Thanks,

    Regards,
    Sriram

  2. Re: Deletion of OK button in Title Bar

    If this is related to Pocket PC, then you would be far more likely to
    get an answer in
    microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer

    You will also be far more likely to get a relevant, let alone
    detailed, answer if you tell us what language and development
    environment you are using (VS.NET, eVC, ...?), and which platform(s)
    you are targeting (Pocket PC, Pocket PC 2002, Pocket PC 2003, HPC,
    ....).

    I just used google (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search) to
    look up
    hide ok evc
    and got 130 hits. The first two looked relevant and useful; I didn't
    look further.

    For more info about getting started, I suggest using google to look up
    newbie
    in microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer

    On 28 Feb 2004 10:29:11 -0800, james_sparker@yahoo.co.uk (James)
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    > I Want to delete "OK Button" on title bar in a dialog window.
    > I Dont want 'X' button in title bar because i dont want any one to close
    > my application.
    >
    > I dont want any other buttons on title bar.
    >

    > How do i do it .
    >
    > i am new to CE. please explain in detail.
    >

    > Thanks,
    >

    > Regards,
    > Sriram

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP