Hi,

I'm in the process of building an x86 emulator platform that
incoporates SAPI and TTS. I'm using PB Ver 4.20, and I am using
"Enterprise Web Pad" as the starting point.

I added "Microsoft English (U.S.) v6.0 WinCE Recognizer" and "Speech
API (SAPI) 5.0", found under Core OS -> Display based devices -> Shell
and User Interface -> User Interface -> Speech Interface

Further, I added "SAPI dll" and SPTTSENG (Microsoft implementation of
TTS engine).

On building the platform, I get the following error:
Windows CE ROM Image Builder v4.0.120 Copyright (c) Microsoft
Corporation
Built: Mar 14 2003 09:05:35
Error: Could not find file
'C:\WINCE420\PUBLIC\ChatterBox\RelDir\EMULAT~1\sre ng.dll' on disk
sreng.dll C:\WINCE420\PUBLIC\ChatterBox\RelDir\EMULAT~1\sren g.dll NK
SH
Error: failed setting line
makeimg: FATAL ERROR: Command returned non-zero exit code 1 (dec).
makeimg: FATAL ERROR: Command returned non-zero exit code 1 (dec).
Error PB2505: Error executing
#(C:\WINCE420\PUBLIC\ChatterBox\RelDir\EMULAT~1\)m akeimg.exe.
CHATTERBOX - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)

On searching for "sreng.dll" on my PC, I could only come up with
"spsreng.dll", but not "sreng.dll" that the builder is apparently
looking for.

Is there something else that I should be adding/removing to overcome
this problem? Thanks.

Biju