Provide example for Property Sheet and Page - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Provide example for Property Sheet and Page - Windows CE ; Hi all I am developing MFC EXE application under eVC++ 4.0. I want to use Property Sheet and Property Pages. I am getting runtime error. If anyone used the same please post sample code. Thanks Rakesh...

  1. Provide example for Property Sheet and Page

    Hi all
    I am developing MFC EXE application under eVC++ 4.0. I want to use
    Property Sheet and Property Pages. I am getting runtime error. If
    anyone used the same please post sample code.
    Thanks
    Rakesh

  2. Re: Provide example for Property Sheet and Page

    rakesh@sunlux-india.com (Rakesh Gupta) wrote in message news:<3ada6962.0402162129.41c6d8ee@posting.google.com>...
    > Hi all
    > I am developing MFC EXE application under eVC++ 4.0. I want to use
    > Property Sheet and Property Pages. I am getting runtime error. If
    > anyone used the same please post sample code.
    > Thanks
    > Rakesh

    Run time Error Messages:
    PropSheet: File dlgprop.cpp, Line 813 with Abort Retry Ignore Options,
    Where PropSheet is My Application Name

    On Retry or Ignore (Click for 1st time) PropSheet: File Afxwin2.inl,
    Line 48
    On Retry or Ignore (Click for 2nd time) PropSheet: No error message
    but small page appears on the left top corner which very small
    compared to actual Page size and not able to close. Finally I have to
    use task manager to kill the application
    Abort: Abort the application

+ Reply to Thread