Is there a 'Windows Update' for Win CE? - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Is there a 'Windows Update' for Win CE? - Windows CE ; I bought a slightly used Ipaq hp2215 and I would like to make sure it is up to date. THX Kable...

  1. Is there a 'Windows Update' for Win CE?

    I bought a slightly used Ipaq hp2215 and I would like to make sure it is up
    to date. THX

    Kable

  2. Re: Is there a 'Windows Update' for Win CE?

    Each OEM is responsible for upgrades. That means you need to check
    with HP (Hewlett Packard).

    I just used google (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search) to
    look up
    ipaq 2215 upgrade
    and got 120 hits. I didn't see anything useful when I looked quickly,
    but you have more motivation.

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 05:26:47 GMT, Kableman1979
    wrote:

    >I bought a slightly used Ipaq hp2215 and I would like to make sure it is up
    >to date. THX
    >
    >Kable

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.