Problem switching from STANDARDSDK to POCKET PC 2003 with evc 4.0 - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Problem switching from STANDARDSDK to POCKET PC 2003 with evc 4.0 - Windows CE ; I just did a first installation of Platform Manager, EVC 4.0, and PPC 2003 SDK (in that order) on my XP machine. When I open the sample ping.vcw project and attempt to switch from STANDARDSDK to POCKET PC 2003, EVC ...

  1. Problem switching from STANDARDSDK to POCKET PC 2003 with evc 4.0

    I just did a first installation of Platform Manager, EVC 4.0, and PPC
    2003 SDK (in that order) on my XP machine. When I open the sample
    ping.vcw project and attempt to switch from STANDARDSDK to POCKET PC
    2003, EVC goes into an endless loop attempting to read the registry.
    What am missing?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Problem switching from STANDARDSDK to POCKET PC 2003 with evc 4.0

    install eVC4, eVC4 SP1, eVC4 SP2, Pocket PC2003 SDK in that order.

    --
    Steve Maillet (eMVP)
    Entelechy Consulting

+ Reply to Thread