PPC 2002 upgrade - Windows CE

This is a discussion on PPC 2002 upgrade - Windows CE ; I have an old Ipaq (3630) that I would like to upgrade to be 2002. I would like to upgrade the ROM but to do this, I need to get firstly the PPC 2002 OS. Somebody can help me, Thanx...

  1. PPC 2002 upgrade

    I have an old Ipaq (3630) that I would like to upgrade to be 2002. I would
    like to upgrade the ROM but to do this, I need to get firstly the PPC 2002
    OS.

    Somebody can help me,

    Thanx

  2. Re: PPC 2002 upgrade

    Jucius napisał(a):

    > I have an old Ipaq (3630) that I would like to upgrade to be 2002. I would
    > like to upgrade the ROM but to do this, I need to get firstly the PPC 2002
    > OS.

    Contact HP or your local reseller where you bought your PDA.

    --
    WIrek

+ Reply to Thread