Guide for eVC++ Programming - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Guide for eVC++ Programming - Windows CE ; Hi all, Is there any good link that provides tutorials about eVC++ based MFC programming. I want to generate a User Interface Rendering Engine using the above paradigm. Do provide ur suggestions. Regards, Palani...

  1. Guide for eVC++ Programming

    Hi all,
    Is there any good link that provides tutorials about eVC++
    based MFC programming. I want to generate a User Interface Rendering
    Engine using the above paradigm. Do provide ur suggestions.

    Regards,
    Palani

  2. Re: Guide for eVC++ Programming

    Tutorials are tricky. I think they rarely match reader expectations,
    partly because reader expectations vary widely. I can provide some
    leads on useful info.

    I find books the best way to get started on large projects. I have
    about a dozen books on Windows CE developement. I bought each one
    because it has at least one piece of info I wanted and hadn't found in
    any book I already owned. But I still think the best choice as the
    first book is _Programming Microsoft Windows CE_, Boling, Microsoft
    Press. I'm pretty sure the 2nd edition is the most recent, and know it
    is good.

    I just used google () to look up
    evc mfc newbie
    and got 60 hits. They should give you a pretty good start.

    More specifically, you might try:
    http://www.codeproject.com/ce/Pocket_PC_Development.asp
    http://www.pocketpcdn.com/tools/index.html
    http://www.cewindows.net/developer/dev.htm
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/de...edded/faq.aspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/emb...aq/default.asp
    The following didn't work just now, but I _think_ it's still good
    http://www.opennetcf.org/Forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=317

    On 27 Jan 2004 06:04:39 -0800, pal_hp_project@yahoo.com (Palani)
    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    > Is there any good link that provides tutorials about eVC++
    >based MFC programming. I want to generate a User Interface Rendering
    >Engine using the above paradigm. Do provide ur suggestions.
    >
    >Regards,
    >Palani

    Robert E. Zaret
    PenFact, Inc.